Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stationary Vendor

We have been on the hunt for a stationary vendor. I have been collecting quotes from people over the past couple of weeks and it has surprised me the range in prices. We originally thought that our initial budget for our stationary would be more than sufficient for a wedding our size, that is till my paper crazed self got carried away with all the paper products for the wedding. So we have doubled our budget. (I know shame on me! But I LOVE PAPER and I really want to have beautiful stationary.) It makes you question if its worth it and do people really appreciate it, its something that most people will casually glance at and then throw in a pile somewhere. Well I plan to frame mine after the wedding as a memento. And it took some convincing and cajoling to get Roe to go along with my grand scheme of everything.

We have our last vendor meeting this Saturday and I am hoping that this is the lady we decide to go with. She has lovely, truly beautiful work. I am just hoping that her prices are reasonable and fit into our budget.

Will post more after our final decision is made and give an overview of everyone we considered. Until then sharing with you my stationary inspiration board.

No comments: