Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh Etsy How I love you, let me count the ways

If you asked me just 4 months ago what is "etsy" I would have said "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"

But now I am completely and utterly in love. I need to view etsy almost everyday. I look for reasons to casually drop by to peruse through all the delectable goodies.

Needless to say I am addicted.

Here are some of my favorites:

loyalty and blood - purchased these as bridesmaid invitation gifts


lizzybleu - purchased these for Roe which he will be wearing on our wedding day



Boojiboo-so I can stroll around the house and play 50's housewife



muchachaK - I am so lusting after her jewelry rolls and reversible clutch



Simplyseasonal - love to do these as favors or just have them in my own personal "make me feel good cause I am have a sucky day" food stash

No comments: