Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Shoe Wars - I still may win but the chances are slim

So needless to say my fiance and I have drastically different views on wedding shoe attire for both men and women.

For women he is a supporter of the tradtitonal ivory or white bridal shoe.

[photo Dyeable Shoe Company]

While I have fallen in love with the trend of the colored wedding shoe.



And to quote him "Its ridiculous!". And he is not too pleased at the thought of seeing me with colored shoes the whole day. But I don't care. Baby wants colored shoes, and Baby is going to get colored shoes.

But because of the colored shoes I had to concede to the "Gators". (I inwardly cringe right now.) I don't like Gators and never will. They just evoke images of Huggie Bear to me. But he swears that nothing is more comfortable or finishes off an outfit better than Gators. I was adamant at first that he had to have a more traditional shoe for the wedding but because of the colored shoes and to be fair, I had to back down on it. So now its a Gator wedding.

No comments: