Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wedding Dresses I Wish I Was Daring Enough For

If I was more bold and sassy here are some of dresses I would choose. (Or just had a 2-gown wedding or had multiple wedding receptions or was just filthy rich and wanted pretty dresses. Alas none of these are true.)

Melissa Sweet (courtesy theknot) - which was on my short list and looks even better in person
I felt so Carrie Bradshaw in it

Vineyard (courtesy of theknot) - was on my short list. While classy and sophisticated wanted something more romantic

Monique Lhuiller (courtesy of theknot) - the colors are surreal and divine


Oscar de la Renta (courtesy brides.com) - so classy
Vera Wang (courtesy of brides.com) - saw these in runway show and its stunning

J Crew (courtesy of brides.com) - to live out my Jane Austen fantasy

No comments: