Friday, September 12, 2008

Invitations to be a Bridesmaid

So here was my inspiration for my bridesmaid invites courtesy of Mrs.Lovebug on Weddingbee.Com:


So I had already told my bridesmaids beforehand that I wanted them to be in the wedding. But I wanted to do something special for them and really show how much they mean to me. So I decided that this would be my first DIY project! Yeah.

I decided to do a backstage pass as well as a ticket to the wedding. All was done in Microsoft Word since I have no clue about Photoshop. And all was cut out by hand since the fanciest cutter I have are scissors. The tmeplate for the ticket I got from the Microsoft website and I just modified it to suit my needs. (can pass it to anyone who wants it - assuming someone other than Roe and I are reading the blog.) I decided to get each of then monogrammed totes from Etsy seller loyalty and blood (to use as supermarket bags, to carry stuff for the wedding, etc). Then I just packaged it together with a ribbon.

They loved it.



No comments: