Thursday, May 22, 2008

What I am obsessed with lately

So I go through periods where I become maniac and obsessed about certain aspects of the wedding (Yeah and its 478 days away, just call me crazy!). Well its my hair today.

See just 3 months ago I had to cut off a substantial amount of my hair because it was breaking off and severely damaged. From what I don't know and my hairdresser still can not figure it out. Well needless to say I was not pleased, in fact I was devastated! Still am and still have not adjusted to seeing myself with hair this short ...... I am going to stop now because I could go on about this forever.

Well needless to say even though the wedding is so far out I will still need to get extensions put in to get the look I want. I got them from my friend's wedding this past September and loved it! They looked so real, but I think my hairdresser did a wonderful job blending it with my natural hair. Here is a pic.Well I found a great site for hair photos (http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/be_byte6/)

And found a couple that I really love. I want a soft romantic look for the wedding and also something that I can easily wear down for the reception if I so choose.




I know I want the front to look like Eva's and the back of the last photo with a pretty flower or hair pin would be gorgeous!

No comments: